This year's conference will take place online via a conference platform. Please read carefully the information below:
1. CONFERENCE APP AND ZOOM:
· Oral presenters will be sent a Zoom link up to 48 before the conference and will present their lectures on Zoom. Zoom guidelines will be sent to participants separately.
· Only the presenters in each session will enter the Zoom link.
· Viewers will watch the session live via the conference platform.
· Please do not send or share the Zoom link with others. It is designated only for the speakers in the session.
2. Q & A:
· Viewers will be able to pose written questions to the presenters who will be able to see them on the Zoom chat, and respond to them with the guidance of the session chair as needed.
3. OPTIONAL PRE-RECORDED LECTURES:
· Oral presenters who wish to pre-record their lectures, may do so and the recording will be uploaded live during the session.
· In this case, presenters are requested to attend via the Zoom link in order to answer questions and take part in any discussion following the recorded lecture.
· Please send a YouTube link of the recorded presentation must be sent to us no later than May 27, 2021 to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Please make sure that the YouTube link is not on private mode.
· Size of posters: Width 1080 X Length 1920
· Document format: JPEG or PNG
· The document may comprise more than one page.
· Please send your E-Poster no later than May 27, 2021 to email@example.com.
· The Book of Abstracts has been proofread and will be made available online by May 18.
· Please check your abstract (click on the title of your lecture to access your abstract) before May 18 to ensure that you confirm any language changes that may have been made. If not, please inform us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. YOUR PROFILE ON THE CONFERENCE APP:
· In the coming days the conference app will be made accessible to all conference participants. Once accessible, we encourage you to add details to your profile on the app, including a photo and a short bio-note.
· During the conference, you will be able to network with other participants online. Details will be sent with the announcement that the app has become accessible.
For any inquires or assistance, please contact:
English: Devora Hellerstein: email@example.com
Hebrew: Inbal Abadi-Kanias: firstname.lastname@example.org